It’s time for a different type of diet. If you want to release the unwanted weight of debt, stress, AND pounds then this podcast is a ‘must listen to.’ Here how today’s guest helps women not only thrive but survive!
Having started life out in small town Ontario, Sonya Janisse was fired by the desire to see what life was like outside her community. Like many young people, was full of excitement at the prospects of following “The Dream” of landing a high-powered job, owning a big house, finding the perfect man and being a perfect mom. It is the same illusion that so many are led into thinking is a sign of success. After years of missed moments with family, feelings of just going through the motions and realizing the realities of the true struggles of balancing long, stressful work hours, children, personal relationships, and societal expectations, she began to take a long hard look at why working for “The Dream” was not making her life better or happier. She started to realize that “The Dream” was not really what she needed or wanted out of life. So, she bravely left those societal ideals behind in order to discover not only what she truly wanted from life, but also how she wanted to get there. However, it took a while, like any truly worthwhile puzzle, to put all the pieces into place.
Now she makes it her passion to help others to truly look at their lives and to find the pieces they need to start to build their own picture of what it means to live their best life.
Now, she loves what she does and who she has become. Sonya is in love with life and living it on her terms.
Sonya wears many hats and has expanded her message and her bright spirit to find ways to help all who need it. She has returned to her small-town roots, but now she has the ability to reach out to the whole world. As a proud mom, doting grandmother, personal trainer, wellness coach, network salesperson, inspiring podcaster and published author, Sonya is living her best life and loving every minute of it!
Discussion Points/Time Stamps:
- Who is Sonya Janisse? 3:11
- Reaching out to help 6:36
- A mindset shift 8:35
- The 21-day challenge 9:07
- Vision Boards in Action 13:10
- Your story matters 16:15
- Coffee Cups 18:52
- The retreat cottage 28:54
- The emotional vision board 35:14
- Fresh Approach Fitness 37:16
- Take the Quiz 39:50
- The book club 40:59
- Design your life your way planner 45:07
- Link Tree: Weight Loss Life Coach | Linktree
- Facebook: (12) Sonya Janisse | Facebook
- Instagram: fresh_approach_fitness
- Website: freshapproachfitness.ca
- YouTube Channel: (819) Sonya Janisse – YouTube
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sonyashines
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/janisse0954/_saved/
- Email: Sonya@freshapproachfitness.ca
- WhatsApp: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=12263770799
- LinkedIn: https://linktr.ee/sonyajanisse
- Amazon: com: Sonya Janisse: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle
- Phone (text) 404-422-4921
Tags: #self-coaching #healthy lifestyle #health #healthjourney #mindsetshift #podcast #growyourvoice