Just because things look rosy on the outside doesn’t mean it is. You might not understand this statement, but Dr. Kesha Reed makes it plain as she shares her journey from depression, suicidal thoughts and more to her present state of being an extremely confident woman of faith who learned how to reach higher in live and love.
Dr. Kesha Reed is a strategic, innovative, collaborative and competent higher education administrator with an established record of professional excellence in the areas of student success/retention, disability, inclusion, diversity, risk management and student support to include experience in K-12 public education and higher education (community college and public 4-year university). That is her public persona on social media. As an educator, she shares her journey from a dark place with others not only so that they won’t make the same mistakes but also because she wants others to survive, move forward and find healing and restoration.
Discussion Points/Time Stamps:
- Who is Dr. Kesha Reed? 3:15
- The journey 5:17
- The Stigma 7:02
- Mental Health and Suicides 9:33
- The RIGHT Therapist for YOU 3:16
- MY Therapy to Live and Love 15:27
- Tips to Survive the Journey 24:35
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book (Amazon) – Reach Higher in Live and Love
- Clubhouse – Dr. Kesha Reed
- Facebook – (4) DrKesha Reed | Facebook
- LinkedIn – Kesha T. (Lee) Reed, Ed.D. | LinkedIn
- Instagram – Dr. Kesha Reed