Live today can be is chaotic. There are so many distractions and not having a handle on things can cause you to feel stressed, overwhelmed and anxious. This podcast will provide insights on how you can return to the driver’s seat and gain your life back.
Productivity expert, author and keynote speaker Helene Segura helps entrepreneurs, educators and professionals-on-the-go regain control of their hectic living and working schedules and spaces. She is a Certified Professional Organizer® who has provided coaching for clients as varied as authors, physicians, artists, teachers, domestic engineers and business owners. Helene also conducts engaging time management training for businesses, conferences, schools and non-profits. She has been a featured organizational expert in publications such as Inc. Magazine and Money Magazine, as well as on Fox, CBS, ABC and NBC affiliates.
Helene is the author of four books:
- Less Stress for Teachers: More Time & An Organized Classroom
- ROAD MAP to Get Organized: Discover Your Thinking, Learning and Working Styles to Get Your Life Back on Track
- The Inefficiency Assassin: Time Management Tactics for Working Smarter, Not Longer.
- The Great Escape: A Vacation Planner for Busy People Who Want to Take a Real Break from Work & Life
During her time management keynotes and workshops, she shares her mind-bending framework for decreasing interruptions, distractions and procrastination so that companies can spend more time generating revenue.
On weekends, Helene can be found experimenting with recipes or sneaking adult beverages onto the lawn bowling court. To connect with Helene or for details about her latest books, visit www.HeleneSegura.com.
Discussion Points/Time Stamps:
- Who is Helene Segura 1:13
- Overwhelmed from COVID-19 4:54
- Work life Balance 6:54
- Setting Boundaries 8:52
- The Inefficiency Assassin 12:17
- Managing Time Constraints 19:43
- Tips 28:45
- Contact Information 32:19
- Keynotes & Workshops: https://www.HeleneSegura.com
- Blog: https://www.HeleneSegura.com/blog
- Connect on Social Media: https://HeleneSegura.com/socialmedia