We have all been there or at least know someone whose been through it. But what can you do about it? How do you minimize the impact? How to you deal with the aftermath? This podcast hopes to address and provide support to those questions.
Dr. Tamara Beckford is an emergency medicine physician and the CEO of UR Caring Docs, where she helps companies reduce employee burnout through self-care workshops. She hosts the Dr. Tamara Beckford Show, where she interviews physicians about self-care, wellness, and their activities inside and outside clinical medicine. To date, she has interviewed 170 physicians across the world. Dr. Beckford has been featured on dozens of podcasts and has presented about the importance of wellness on many platforms, including Power to Fly, Scale Your Business Summit, The Grants Professionals Association, Physician Coach Support , and the Blaze Virtual Summit. Dr. Beckford is a Success Mentor at EntreMD Business School (EBS), one of the largest schools in the country dedicated to helping physician entrepreneurs build six and seven-figure businesses. In 2022, her content was viewed over 1,000,000 times on social media. She co-authored the bestselling books Made For More and Thriving After Burnout. The New Jersey Academy of Sciences recognized Dr. Beckford as a COVID-19 Hero for her work during the pandemic.
Discussion Points/Time Stamps:
- Beckford’s background 2:21
- What is burnout 4:27
- Pandemic, Mental and Emotional Health 8:42
- What to do if you suspect burnout 13:06
- How to tap into your team 15:36
- Reaching out 20:36
- Beckford’s Mission 22:42
- Website: https://www.urcaringdocs.com
- LinkedIn: com/in/drtamarabeckford
- Podcast: https://www.urcaringdocs.com/dr-tamara-beckford-show
- Podcast: apple.com/us/podcast/dr-tamara-beckford-show/id1553710706
- SPECIAL: FREE MASTERCLASS- 7 Ways to Use Self-care to Boost your Teams Productivity – Feb. 23rd (https://www.urcaringdocs.com/masterclass )
Tags: # burnout #selfcare #wellness #overcoming #embrace opportunity #podcast #growyourvoice