So many of us make New Year’s resolutions but do we keep them? Statistics have shown that the majority of us have lost momentum before the month of January is out. If you are tired of this vicious cycle, why not try something new?
Follow these 5 easy steps:
- First, really take time to take an assessment of what you want to do.
- Then prioritize your list and focus on the top 3 items.
- Looking at the top three, decide how much time you are WILLING and ABLE to commit to fulfilling each item.
- Calendar or, if you are a visual person, create a vision board and put in your bedroom, office, refrigerator or wherever you feel it necessary. Bottom-line – keep your goal(s) visible.
- At the end of each week, annotate where you are in achieving your goals. Some people use a checklist system, annotate their calendar or have a “barometer” of some kind that they log in their hours or activity.
Follow us on Facebook for more tips and short coaching snippets!
Got questions, simple email us.